Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Model 19

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mrochy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 11th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a pair of Model 19's in my school that I'm probably going to sell. I think one of the woofers has been replaced and the grilles are in poor shape but they sound fantastic. What would be the best way to sell these and how much should I expect to get for them? Having owned some vintage audio myself, (1977 Klipsch Heresy's) I kind of wanted to see that these got a good home. Thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dylanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am still interesed in getting a pair. Where are you located? Email me at [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.